- Pre-Purchase Inspections: We work numerous buying groups and real estates advisers during property transfers. We inspect for termites, fungus, and other costly wood destroying organisms.
- Termite Letters: We provide any and all forms required by the state, lenders, and purchasers. That includes WDO reports, clearance letters, and general inspection reports.
- Chemical Options: APC has access to all available chemical products approved by the State, including Termidor, Premise, and other non-repellent products.
- Full Treatments: This treatment option both meets and exceeds all the standards required by the state and any lending institution. All accessible areas, voids, and soil is treated per the product label and state regulations.
- Booster Treatments: The most economical way to extend the effectiveness of the initial or previous termite treatment. With the rise of non-repellent chemical products, booster treatments are more than sufficient in most situations.
- Spot Treatment Plan: While this is not a "treatment," it can help you prepare and budget for termite season. Essentially this is "termite insurance," but without a deductible. After an initial fee APC will perform unlimited spot treatments for an entire year.
APC offers both re-treatment and repair bonds on most contracts. Contact Atlanta Pest Control for more details.